Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Swede

With the temperature falling down to a frigid -27 degrees, the last days have been bitterly cold (despite the abundant sunshine).

In The Guardian I saw a recipe for vegetarian carbonara with rutabaga which I of course had to try. The result was so delicious that I again had to ask myself if it is not better to finally leave the whole meat eating thing to the mirror universe?

As for that, we now know that Gabriel Lorca was indeed from the mirror universe. Unfortunately, the behaviour of other people remains more difficult to explain. Yesterday, after Taylor & Francis published my article "The High-Energy Planet", I received another barrage of spiteful Malthusian comments. In all fairness I should say that I also received a lot of encouraging words but, since leaving Twitter in the autumn last year, I had almost forgotten how tribal and mean-spirited much of the climate and energy debate has become...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

Hoping to make this myself within the next few days. Wondering how you scaled it for one? Debating over one egg or one yolk.

9:54 pm  
Blogger Rasmus Karlsson said...

It was some time since scalability was all I could talk about but I just used one egg and that was enough for four servings.

8:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home