Friday, August 05, 2016

Nydalasjön

One of the things that I appreciate the most with the new house is that it is located right by the lake Nydalasjön. Not only is it possible to go swimming with a minute’s notice, there is also an excellent 8.20 km long track for running around the lake, something which I have been able to do a few times already. Unfortunately, my left knee has been giving me a bit of pain recently. This morning however it feels like it is all getting back to normal.

For me, having access to a running track like this used to be very much part of my life, something I dearly missed in Seoul when I was toiling away on that treadmill in the basement. On the other hand, I will forever remember the magic of going running along St Kilda Beach in Melbourne or through the lush neighbourhoods of La Jolla.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home