Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Singapore

“We sail tonight for Singapore
Don't fall asleep while you're ashore
Cross your heart and hope to die
When you hear the children cry.
Let marrow bone and cleaver choose
While making feet for children shoes
Through the alley
Back from Hell
When you hear that steeple bell
You must say goodbye to me”

A last evening with my flatmate and her friends, we made lamb roast with pumpkin and sweet potato mash. Then packing the last things, a long sleep and a quick breakfast at Fitzroy St before heading out to Tullamarine Airport listening to Tom Waits.

My Australian adventure has come to an end and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas or, to my Polish-speaking friends, Boze Narodzenie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home