Friday, June 29, 2007

Under my umbrella

Whenever my friend hears "in an ever more globalized world", he feels like reaching for his revolver. So, how about this?

I am having a jacket potato down by the English channel, chicken, bacon, avocado, the Barbadian singer Rihanna with "Under my umbrella" playing at a high volume, incidentally the same music as in that Pristina internet cafe where I composed my post on Unmikistan, then, reaching for my coke I am surprised by its cyrillic letters, and even more surprised when I read "Prishtinë - Shkup" on the can!

It is a small world nowadays, ehh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

The actual phrase (if it is me you are referring to) was "i en alltmer globaliserad värld", which is a tad overused, please reword...

2:48 pm  
Blogger Rasmus Karlsson said...

Fixed! Thanks :-)

3:27 pm  
Blogger Gabriel said...

Oh, just meant that anyone using the phrase should rephrase it, but I should maybe have put that differently...

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home